- Created: Friday, 05 February 2021 00:00
In a new series of post we are treating each day 1 model of ceramic igniter. The advantage of each design and how to use it.
On day 5 we will present you the PSx-5, a model with adjustable Hex thread flange alumina ceramic igniter model. This model has been originally developed as a lot cost retrofit solution for wood pellet stove appliances.
History and development
PSx-5 alumina ceramic igniter was developped lately to answer to the needs of pellet stove manufacturers for economical retrofit solution. With their standard size adjustable Hex G3/8" thread bushing that the customer fix themselves it is a very economical solution and is perfectly adapted to wood pellet stove retrofiting.
Today these models are sold across the world for pellet stove and pellet BBQ/smokers.
- Very economic solution for manufacturer with high cost constraints
- The industry standard G3/8" Hex flange bushing make it is easy to install and retrofit with old systems
- G3/8" Hex fitting is adjustable and can easily be fixed
- Provided that the installation tube is not too long, no change is necessary in exting system to install it
- Air can go through the tube to increase ignition speed and radiant effect
- Powerful 300W heating element: can ignite all kind of biomass and even humid pellet = no ignition failure
Application of use
- Wood Pellet stove
- Wood pellet burner
- Wood pellet BBQ / smoker