FKK Corporation ignition electrodes, flame sensor rods and assemblies come in over infinite configurations.
Ignition electrodes used for the ignition and temperature control in gas and oil combustion equipment, work on the principle of ignition by high voltage flashover.
If your application requires an electrode or sensing rod, we can provide one of our model or design it and produce it for you.
Why choose FKK
- OEM Manufacturer since 1954
- Japanese quality
- Suggestion of new design
- Engineers team at your service
- Unique test equipment (x-ray, high temperature benchmark)
- Fast delivery
- Inusulator material available: Mullite, Steatite, Heat Resistant Resin, Alumina 90~99.6%
- Electrode material available: Kanthal A, C, D , Hitachi Metals Ltd. YSS-SYTT, PYROMAX,
- FCHW1/FCHW2, SUS304/310/316, Inconel, Various Ni-Cr alloy wire
- Wiring and connector available: all type
- Ceramic insulator size available: length 10 to 1800 mm, diameter 3 to 15mm
- Heat resistance range 700 to 1400°C